Witness our experienced surgeon/technician team place 4 or more implants and provide an immediate fixed provisional restoration. Suitable for any colleague who;
- wished to improve their understanding of how the “Immediate Implant Loading” concept works for a full arch restoration
- wants to confidently discuss such options with their parents
- is interested in developing the knowledge and skill to restore such cases
- wishes to expand their own surgical skill and repertoire
- wants to work in close collaboration with a technician to achieve life changing results.
Develop your understanding of implant treatments related to “Teeth-in-A-Day” and immediate loading procedures. Allowing you to identify appropriate patients and enabling discussion with them regarding implant supported bridges, thereby improving the dentist/patient relationship. You will gain sufficient knowledge to give patients a good description of what is possible and how it can be achieved.
By the end of the day participants will:
- understand how patients can be rendered denture free and achieve fixed teeth in one session.
- understand the procedures and protocols of the concept
- realise the benefits of high performance polymers (PEEK) for full arch bridges
- understand how to remove/replace a provisional bridge and make a transfer impression of the abutment/implant complex.