Nothing too much of a good thing
An engine system which by the broad interpretation of its motor controller is able to perform all resulting in implant steps perfectly.
The new MD 11 together with its brother, the MD 30 Motor System, are developed with the intention to put extra smoothness into your hands. The further development of its electronic motor and a sophisticated motor control are key players in this new generation of Nouvag motor systems. This reflects also the new design with smooth edges for easy cleaning and a display that gives you all the information at a glance. Single function keys with haptic and audible feedback guarantee for accurate device setup.
Inserting and changing of tube sets is carried out effortless by a front access push button and tube compartment. The tube bracket swings out and stays in plain sight while the tube set is positioned between the two notches of the bracket.
A broad variety of extensions and accessories is provided by Nouvag AG and can anytime be added. Nouvag AG certified service providers worldwide guarantee the supplies within an appropriate period and a customer friendly warranty system takes care of matters when they are not as they should be.
If solidity and quality paired with smooth operation and quite a fair price tag is what you’re looking for, than the all new MD 11 is your first choice.
The MD 11 will be available worldwide and is delivered in sets with the key features of a contra angle and an electronic motor. Choose between a set with 20:1 or 32:1 Contra Angle or a set including a 20:1 Contra Angle with a bright, neutral white LED light.
– Sophisticated motor control for fine, precise power transmission at any speed.
– Speed range of the engine between 300 and 40,000 rev / min.
– 70 Ncm maximum torque at 20: 1 elbow with graphical real-time representation of the torque increase on the display.
– Rugged, high technology and workmanship.
– Integrated peristaltic pump for cooling of the tissue, to avoid tissue damage.
– 3 programs for drilling, thread cutting, implant screw and put the cap.
– Handpiece 1: 1, elbow 20: 1, elbow 20: 1 LED and elbow 32: 1 are available
Voltage – 100/115/230 volts at 50 – 60 Hz
Power / torque, engine – 120 W / 6 Ncm
Speed range, engine – 300 – 40,000 U / min.
Max. Torque on the instrument – 70 Ncm, 20: 1 elbow
Instruments coupling – ISO 3964 (DIN 13940)
Cable length, engine – 2 m
Pump power, coolant – 1-100 ml / min
Mass, W x D x H – 260/250/110 mm
Weight control unit – 2.8 kg
Control – Vario foot pedal