Optimal Loading Decision
The Mega ISQ Implant Stability Meter provides exact implant stability measurements in a completely non-invasive procedure that takes just a few seconds.
Mega ISQ is truly revolutionary, and allows dentists to determine the optimal implant loading time with total confidence. The system is far superior to a tactile assessment, and provides more accurate measurements of implant stability, which helps ensure successful implant procedures. Mega ISQ prevents potential cortical bone and tissue damage often associated with an invasive torque method.
Thanks to the accuracy of Mega ISQ’s measurements, dentists can make a well-informed choice of protocol for each patient. By comparing initial and secondary stability readings, they can detect and act on any unexpected development during osseointegration and healing.
When combined with our AnyRidge Implant System, which features patented innovative knife thread designs and Xpeed S-L-A surface technology, you are assured of exceptional stability, much sooner loading and restoration, and better aesthetic outcomes.
Mega ISQ is covered by a full 12-month warranty from date of purchase.
Unique and convenient to use design
The main component of Mega ISQ is the SmartPeg, which is a small, precision-crafted metal wand that requires minimal space in the patient’s mouth. The SmartPeg automatically resonates in two perpendicular directions, and provides a correct value for the highest as well as the lowest stability of the implant.
The system also features:
• Small and convenient charging station
• AC power connection
• USB connector
A simple 3-step procedure
1. The SmartPeg is attached to the implant. It screws effortlessly into the implant’s internal thread.
2. The hand-held probe stimulates the SmartPeg magnetically without direct contact.
3. An ISQ value is generated and shown on both displays. This reflects the level of stability on the universal ISQ scale – from 1 to 100. The higher the ISQ value, the more stable the implant.
Never before have dentists been able to restore in as little as 4 short weeks.*
You can now load and restore sooner with the AnyRidge® Implant System with its Xpeed® nano bone matrix surface treatment, and the Mega ISQ Implant Stability Meter.
• Eliminate stability guesswork forever
• Increased patient satisfaction
• Better initial stability
• Less office visits
• Faster payment
• No “dip” of initial stability