4 Days – Live cases – Step by Step Guide to surgical planning – Prosthetics covering FP1/2/3 sequencing and multi system support – Records and Consent – Immediate Loading and Digital planning Protocols using Exocad – CBCT reports – Trios Scanning – integration of facial, intra oral and CBCT data in planning and smile design concepts
£3,250 – Early Bird Discount – £2499 if booked until 30th of April
June 25th-26th, 2021, Twyford Implant Center
3 Church St, Twyford, Reading RG10 9DN
BDS, MSc (Implant Dentistry), Dip.Imp.Dent RCS (Eng), Adv.Cert, MFGDP(UK)
– To give delegates the ability to carry out predictable and safe full arch implant dentistry.
– Understand the approach to treatment planning, records, consent and deal with potential
complications of the various protocols available.
– Explain Sinus Anatomy and the schneiderian membrane manipulation techniques.
– Use of diagnostic tools using CBCT and understanding volumetric analysis using blue sky software and R2GATE.
– Understanding anatomical variances, implant position, and number of implants.
– Surgical instrumentation required and how to use them.
– Understanding the potential for complications.
– Understanding the consent process required.
– Understanding the various approaches to fp1,2,3 type bridges.
– Understanding the use of MUAs, screw and cement retained bridges.
– Understanding loading concepts and skeletal base relationships in the approach to the final prosthesis.
– Immediate placement techniques upon extraction and immediate loading criteria explained.
– Understanding the use of Pterygoids, Nazalis implants in full Arch cases.
– Understanding the follow up protocols in such restorations.
State of art bespoke implant training facility
1. AV feeds for live surgery
2. Interactive lecture style
3. Advanced treatment planning sessions
4. Hands on practicals
5. Predictable immediate placement techniques
6. Feel confident planning & delivering predictable, ethical full arch restorations